Ten years ago, the Army Corps of Engineers released a report that detailed the impacts of erosion in Alaska Native communities. Don Antrobus is the Program Manager for the Village Infrastructure Protection Program at the Denali Commission, and helped guide an updated report that documents erosion and other environmental threats facing the communities: erosion, thawing permafrost, and flooding . Antrobus says that all are made worse by climate change. "In order for communities to develop good...
KNBA News Feed
News from Southwest Alaska
- K300 Season Opener Delayed Again
- Eleven Charged In Bethel For Illegally Obtaining Painkillers
- Bethel Elementary School Principal Charged With Attempted Coercion And Enticement Of A Minor
- UPDATED: FBI Child Exploitation Task Force Arrests Gladys Jung Principal
- Bethel's First Marijuana Store Scheduled To Open This Month