Morning radio is commercial free on KNBA featuring new music exploration and Community! KNBA Music Director Danny Preston is your guide to stay on top of the new music trends and music stars being discovered on Public Radio stations across the country while also mixing in the classic artists and tracks you grew up with. Tripp Crouse adds Native News and Views with a 7:30 am news break and both Tripp and Danny bring community guests on-air at 8:25 am.
- NPR Newscasts at 6:01, 7:01 & 8:01
- The Acoustic Alarm Clock at 6:06 am
- Native News and views Monday - Friday 7:30 am
- KNBA Our Community segment M-F 8:25 am - 8:35 am
- Slice of Alaska M - F 8:35 am