Thanks for supporting KNBA!
We've rallied the staff and volunteers after a stressful winter folllowing the November 2018 Earthquake where we spent most of our time rebuilding system operations and temporary offices and studios. Your support really kept our spirits up, Thank You! As we head into the revitalizing spring season, we're rolling out some cool new programs and refreshing some weekend time-slots on the broadcast schedule. Fridays bring more Native voices with the addition of the show Unreserved at 11:00 am distributed by Native Voice One, also a new volunteer produced show The Wilderness Playlist Friday's at 2:00 pm both coming during April. We'll also be airing more locally produced Native News stories during Morning Line, heard specifically Monday - Friday at 7:30am. The Saturday line-up continues to showcase Native voice programming with adjusted times for favorite programs like Undercurrents, Indigenous in Music and Indigefi. Let us know what you think! Share how you listen to programming on KNBA by sending me an email;
Loren Dixon, Director of Programming & Operations; firstname.lastname@example.org.
April 2019 Schedule Changes
- Unreserved - Friday's 11:00 am
- The Wilderness Playlist - Friday's 2:00 pm
- KNBA Native News and Views Weekdays 7:30 am
- Indigenous in Music - Saturday's 11:00 am
- Unreserved - Saturday's 1:00 pm (rpt)
- Indigefi - Saturdays 2:00 pm (rpt)
- Parlor in the Round - last Saturday of each Month 8:00 pm (May - October)